POSITIVE PEOPLE – POWERFUL PRODUCTS – PROVEN RESULTS
Together we have supported close to 800 local fundraisers & events for our clients.
We are passionate about paying it forward!
Over half of our clients have been with us over 3 years. Almost 25% of our clients have been with us over 12 years.
We have never missed a promised event delivery date and we look forward to the
opportunity to exceed your expectations!
I am committed to exceeding the expectations of Pro-Motion Notions clients, employees and the boards and non-profit committees we serve. I’ve tirelessly enjoyed 30 years as sole owner of Pro-Motion Notions, an independent promotional products distributorship founded in Buffalo NY. I moved the business to Sarasota in 1998 and have built a quality team of dedicated people working together toward our community minded missions. Balancing company resources while minimizing expenses has kept our annual growth both progressive and steady. My primary responsibility is increasing revenue streams and market visibility but I most enjoy working with our long term clients and keeping them up on industry branding trends. Negotiating both paid and in-kind PR and advertising with media outlets for myself and a few clients has been in my scope of activities. I dabble in graphic design, have been called an organizational guru and in my very limited spare time I enjoy my family, friends and Sheltie, Rosa.
Florida State Certified 100% Woman Owned Enterprise Vendor since 2004
- Event Founder & Presenting Sponsor 2008-2014 East Meets West Regional Business Expo https://www.eastmeetswestexpo.com/page-1620719
- Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance 2014 Chair of the Board and interim Business Development Manager until we hired our first Executive Director in April 2014. 2013 Incoming Chair and Governance Committee Chair, 2010-2015 Board of Directors, 2016 Legacy Award, 2015 Outstanding Service Award, 2010-2013 Events & Fundraising Committee Chair, 2013 Winner of 2 Annual Sandies Awards (Volunteer of the Year & Best Rancher), 2010 Chairman's Award, Joined in 2003 as Member #50
- Visit Sarasota County Marketing Council 2015-2017, Partner Since 2004
- Women In Tourism Scholarship Committee 2018
- World Rowing Championships Special Events Task Force Planning Committee June 2016-Oct 2017
- Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce 2016-2019 Market Mover Level Member 2013 Finalist- Women Entrepreneur of the Year, 2012-2015 Small Business Council
- Sisterhood For Good (We provide grants through Manatee County Community Foundation) 2017-Present
- Team ACS one of the 5 founding members 2009-2017) Top 10 Team National and raised over $325,000 for MSABC and the American Cancer Society
- Longboat, Lido, St. Armands Key Chamber 2009-2010 Board of Directors, 2008-2009 Events Committee Chair, 2008 Member of the Year Award, 2006 Good As Gold Award, 2006-2009 Small Business Council, Member 1999-2014
- PPAI (Promotional Products Association International) 25 Years of Excellence Award 2014
- Siesta Key Chamber of Commerce Member 2002-2017
- Survivor Chair MSABC Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 2014
- Executive Committee MSABC Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 2013
- Tidemark Financial Woman of the Year 2013
- Industry Mentor to new Florida Distributors - 2008-2011
In October of 2018 Pro-Motion Notions introduced Rachel Tompkins as their Production Manager. Rachel brings an understanding of the print industry from design stages to project completion along with experience in Project Management and Customer Relations. Rachel holds a degree in Business Administration and her self employment experience along with her past employment history at Miles Media makes Rachel a "quick study". She will internally coordinate orders for print accuracy and ensure an on time delivery for client events. Her attention to detail is a tremendous asset and we are thrilled to have her with us. Rachel currently resides in Manatee County with her husband, son and 2 miniature dachshunds. She loves spending time with her family and experiencing new adventures. She is an advocate for special needs non profits and was recently appointed Board Secretary for A Ray of Hope Support Network. Rachel is excited to be a part of new projects for some of Pro-Motion Notions non-profit clients.
David "Duke" Pardi
David is a licensed New York state Paramedic, who has frequented the area for many years with his family. Duke, as he is nicknamed, moved to sunny Florida from Utica, NY. He is a pre-nursing student at State College of Florida. In his spare time when not studying he stays busy weightlifting, staying fit and playing guitar! He is a former Executive Board Chair for a New York State Volunteer Ambulatory Agency. David is passionate about becoming a traveling nurse so that he can follow his dream to help people while exploring new destinations. He currently resides in Lakewood Ranch and we are thrilled to have David here as our Production Assistant for the next few years until he graduates.